San Miguel Arcángel pesando las almas en el Juicio Final

jueves, 27 de junio de 2024

El Infierno es real y dura para siempre. ¡No esperemos hasta el último momento para convertirnos a Dios!

 



Founder of the Church Of Satan, the famous satanist, Anton Szandor LaVey’s last death bed words were, “Oh my, oh my, what have I done! There’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong!”


Voltaire (1694–1778), an atheist, said, “I am abandoned by God and man! I shall go to hell! O Jesus Christ!”


David Hume (1711–1776), an atheist, said while dying in utter despair, “I am in the flames!”


Sir Thomas Scott (1808–1878), an atheist, said, “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there is both, and I am doomed to peridition by the just judgement of the Almighty.”


Eternity is too long to be wrong!!!


Be informed.. Don’t wait until it’s too late. God is real

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario